Here is the noodle I like. Canton noodle.
Ingredients1/4 c Cooking oil
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Onion, minced
1 c Meat, boiled (pork, chicken, or shrimp)
1 lg Carrot, cut into thin strips
1 sm Cabbage, shredded
3 tb Soy sauce
3 tb Broth
1 Celery, bunch
8 oz Rice sticks or wheat noodles
1 t Salt
1 t MSG
1 Spring onion, chopped
- Saute garlic in cooking oil.
- Add onions, meat, carrot and cabbage.
- Season with soy sauce and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add broth and simmer, then add celery.
- When vegetables are cooked, add rice sticks or noodles and season with salt and MSG.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve with lemon.