(of the human kind- please dont give it to your pooch)
1box of chex (your choice of flavor, I like rice)
1 1/4 chocolate chips (they say semi sweet, I like milk chocolate)
2/3 c Peanut butter (creamy)
4 1/2 tsp of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional) I have used sugar free vanilla syrup for coffee or left it out
1 2/3 c powdered sugar
1. Large bowl dump in cereal. They say to use a 2 gallon plastic bag for the powdered sugar, I use a big plastic bag.
2. microwave c.chips, PB, butter, and vanilla (optional) on high 1 minute, stir, put in for another 25-30 seconds stir till smooth.
3. mix cereal with microwaved stuff, coating evenly.
4. Place the new mixture into bag, and shake till coated.
5. Dump back into large bowl, & enjoy!